Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Anglin!!!

This blog post is dedicated to my grandson Anglin John Macintosh who turned 5 today - November 12th! I can hardly beleive it - 5 years old already.
For Anglin, I have 5 pictures and 5 things that remind me of him.
1. Enthusiastic; quick and bright Anglin loves to do new things. A future sailor I am sure of it!
2. Thoughful; Anglin likes to have some time to himself each day to just chill.

3. Determined; to learn to do things independently. I think his first words were "I can do it myself!"
4. Curious - wants to know how everything works and he learned a lot about how all parts of the boat work - even the head!
5. Imaginative - this is a picture of Angllin drawing in our logbook. It is a very detailed map which shows a path all the way from Orillia, Ontario to Phuket, Thailand where he was visiting us on the boat.
Anglin - We miss you like crazy and want to wish you a very happy, happy birthday filled with lots of fun and presents and cake! Sending hugs and kisses xxoxoxoxoxoxoox.
Love from Gramm and Cress

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Happy Birthday Anglin, from North Vancouver, BC.

    ReplyDelete